Benito cereno part i summary in benito cereno the narrator is amasa delano the captain of a massachusetts whaling ship when the story begins captain delano and his ship the bachelors delight are anchored off the island of santa maria the delight is a sealer or whaling ship while anchored the crew spots another ship coming toward the island. Free summary and analysis of the events in herman melvilles benito cereno that wont make you snore we promise. Benito cereno one of melvilles most enduring and intriguing works was first published in putnams monthly in october november and december 1855 melville later collected it in the piazza tales 1856 a collection that also included bartleby the scrivener and the bell tower benito
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.