Insulin is a hormone that your pancreas makes to allow cells to use glucose when your body isnt making or using insulin correctly you can take man made insulin to help control your blood sugar. Insulin therapy is a critical part of treatment for people with type 1 diabetes and also for many with type 2 diabetes the goal of insulin therapy is to maintain blood sugar levels within your target range. When and how to initiate insulin therapy patients with type 1 diabetes of course need insulin immediately after diagnosis an exception is patients with latent autoimmune diabetes of the adult lada whose glucose can be controlled on noninsulin medications for a while although for a much shorter period than for patients with type 2 diabetes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.