Through 5 editions pediatric nephrology has become the standard reference text for students trainees practicing physicians pediatricians nephrologists internists and urologists sub specialists and allied health professionals seeking information about childrens kidney diseases. Ellis d avner md is professor of pediatrics nephrology and professor of physiology at the medical college of wisconsin milwaukee usa and director of the clinical and research polycystic kidney disease program childrens hospital and health system of wisconsin. Dr ellis avner is a pediatric nephrologist in milwaukee wisconsin he received his medical degree from perelman school of medicine at the university of pennsylvania and has been in practice for
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.