Prostate cancer overview there are often no early prostate cancer symptoms prostate cancer treatment includes surgery chemotherapy cryotherapy hormonal therapy and or radiation. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men after skin cancer but it can often be treated successfully if you have prostate cancer or are close to someone who does knowing what to expect can help you cope. Prostate cancer affects the prostate gland the gland that produces some of the fluid in semen and plays a role in urine control in men the prostate gland is located below the bladder and in . Prostate cancer is cancer that occurs in the prostate a small walnut shaped gland in men that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in men usually prostate cancer grows slowly and is initially confined to the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.